June 9, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Lose weight
- Up mileage
- Learn to race in NY Summer Weather
- Cook more
- Make some fly videos.
June 7, 2012 § Leave a comment
- We have Internet at our new place. Wheeee.
- The Mini 10k is coming up this weekend, and I am slowly starting to feel like a runner again. The hiatus is over.
- I’m going to a nighttime videoshoot for work tomorrow. This is a fantastic development. I also spray-mounted various custom labels to wine bottles this afternoon. I have so much fun at work, I almost don’t deserve to get paid for it.
- I’m going to be a bridesmaid in August. I get to buy a blue dress and go to Philly to shop for vintage hats.
- I just learned that the pool in my neighborhood park is free to the public in the summers. Cross training!
- Sleep is precious.
This list has been brought to you by the two coffees with almond milk and sugar that I had earlier this afternoon,